Can't wait for another roadtrip...



Have been a while since I last blogged.. am back, refreshed from my road trip to West Victoria Australia... This road trip was special, since it's the first time I was the only driver, as my sister does not drive.. and hence it was my first adventurous trip from Melbourne to Great Ocean Road, and up to the Grampians and all the little towns within West Victoria...

God has been good.. we stayed in the National Park up on the hill.. with Kangaroos roaming around us.. and I remembered in one moment, I asked :Lord, can let me see other animals than Kangaroos alone.. just as I spoke, a reindeer appeared in front of my car on the road.. we were stunned and stand in awe.. We met some great hosts in some of our guest houses..

This trip allowed me to have the space I needed.. Driving itself truly is therapeutic.. you somehow marvelled at the awesome creations of the nature.. the unspoken melody in those winds, flowers, and the forests... I have to say I was so reluctant to be back.. Somehow city life is so fast paced, so impatient at times.. and hardly the space to breathe...
Hmmm.... these are some of the pretty shots taken... you can tell we have our fun.. thru oceans, forests, the falls and the mountains... oh God, when is my next road trip... maybe back to the Alps again...

Comments

Popular Posts