A week of overwhelmed emotions

Today, was so refreshed to wake up late, sent my car for servicing, and then had a leisured stroll down to Mac West Coast to do some work at my own pace... The rain was pouring outside but I was taking my time to enjoy the scenery and the space all by myself... Later that day, I received a call from Caroline from Wedding Entourage, refering a client to me.. have a short but great conversation..
We both laughed at the fact that the market is big enough for all the players, and instead of competing and fighting against each other, today's business strategy is build and strength the network.. And I must say Caroline is one sweet lady to talk to... I believe we have come and grown to a point where business is not all about making money.. it's building relationships and treasuring partnerships..

I was just looking back, last 1 week was crazy for me, all the visitations, the catching up with all old friends (since our weekends are always for clients), preparing for this coming weekend children camp where I am leading the worship, conceptualising the theme details for an Easter Carnival for an outreach... hence today's pace was good for me...
Can't deny the more I am busy, the more I think abt my future, how I want to run it..
Singaporeans' lifestyle is too hectic, and too demanding.. everyone is running a rat race, everyone is somehow been pushed to run that race, and rarely gives oneself to slow down...
And I was reminded I want a life that is fulfilling and at the same time, meaningful and enriching at a pace that I desire. So I prayed a prayer today, God , grant me the time to enjoy the pace you have given, the rest that I needed, the strength to do more, and the peace and happiness to witness and discover the experiences you have created. And of course, not forgetting the prayer.. God, I hope to see my honey soon....

Comments

Popular Posts