The Joy and Woes of my role.. I learn to relax and have fun..

I am in Bali now... soaking and looking at the sea ahead of me... in my hotel, as I worked...

I remembered the day before I came to Bali, I had a food tasting with one couple... and I must say it was one of my worst food tasting ever...Had never seen a parent disagreeing so much with their child in every wedding details.. and me trapped in between the emotions was not very pleasant... Anyway, I went back feeling miserable, in one way or the other, I am attached to what I do.. and was miserably packing for my trip to Bali the next day for work..

Had to plan a wedding in Bali in April in one of the most renowned and luxurious resorts : Como Shambhala - Begawan.. and yesterday passed by so fast.. I touched base, met my business partners, deployed the concept for the event.. then head off to have quick dinner..Today, I had a long drive up to Ubud.. and the whole team in Begawan was waiting to receive me and discuss the details..

It was one of my most systematic, and detailed meeting.. since it take me to fly all the way here and planning was very thorough and I was proud of myself.. I must say the day before, I was upset with the emotions in the food tasting in the Singapore, and was wondering being a wedding planer is no fun, and no glamour as many thought otherwise.. and wondered how long I would be doing this.. today, when I saw the resort, the details proposed, and looking at the vast opportunities of beautiful resorts, my imagination ran wild.. I still love to design beautiful weddings.. and still love my job. Maybe I should just concentrate overseas weddings...hmm...

And I bumped into this resident baby - Sandy, 1 year old but huge golden retriever.. oh she's too big for her age.. and I fell in love with her.. she so tamed and she's so "kua", seating near us without no abrupt barking... and she has beautiful fur.. lovely.. maybe I should get a puppy soon.. since I always have my Joey, the doll puppy.. maybe I need a real one soon...

Comments

Popular Posts