Interesting discovery....

Monday is usually my off day..., I suppose most of my couples are familiar now with our operational hours...Yet, me being workaholic usually ends up finishing some calling work on Mon, esp calling the suppliers...

And today, I happened to talk to one hotel, introducing myself since my couple just engaged me to manage their weddings... The catering personnel asked "Hannah, can you give me a profile of your company... so would like to know more abt you, and maybe I can refer clients to you..." I laughed.. no worries, you can know more abt me throught my website and my blog.. they tells a lot abt me...

I ended up later talking to fellow planner, Caroline... and had a good chat and laugh abt working in this industry.. somehow, we have come a point that we do not mind sharing our woes, joys and experiences.. and realise it doesn't matter whether people know us, as long we enjoy doing what we do, and learn to laugh it along whenever, wherever we can...
The almight One above has after taken good care of me and made my company known in such a short time... and I am happy and contented.

After last nite of letting go... I have also learnt to be at peace with myself... to love is to let go, be it love for someone, a love for your career, a love for you passion, etc etc.. when you finally get to that point of willing to let go the very thing you have spent your love and energy on, you know nothing holds you to believe in greater things to come...

Comments

Popular Posts