My Photographic moments


This two weeks, I was busy with conceptualization and design. When I am in such design stages, I usually prefer to be alone.. so that I can have my space to be inspired.. but I was swarm with the daily operations, as well as the unexpected number of interviews that came along the way.

I have to admit, I am pretty shy when comes to face to face with camera and being interviewed. Monica from Vividshots took some pictures of me for a upcoming upmarket new magazine.. and I have to tell you, I was totally stiff when comes to posed shots. Somehow, I now understand why I have never promoted much abt pre-wedding pictures to my couples, esp those that are directed and posed. It is so unnatural facing the camera, I wish so much I have a partner beside me whom I could laugh and play with, instead of facing the lens.

But Monica is a great photographer.. a partner that I have grown over the years, and her works I have come to appreciate. Somehow, she knew what would look good on me.. and someone who is willing to go extra mile to touch up, edit and make the subject looks great..
Now take a look at some of the pictures she has taken of me.. I love it..
I was teasing her, if I ever go for pre-wedding pictures, I will certainly go for Monica. At least I know I will look good.. now having to write this.. I felt so embarrassed... afterall every girl still wants to look good.. as much as we embrace journalistic photography, there is still a part of us, that desires the photographer to capture the angle that makes us look the best for the lens...
Hmm... truly I understand the sentiments of every bride.. but what can I say...
We are woman afterall...

Comments

Popular Posts