Thus far He has helped us....

Today, I was very inspired. I had a breakfast meeting with Brenda from Fiore Dorato for 2 weddings. Basically, it was so easy to express how I wanted floral arrangements to be done to Brenda. She knew where I was coming from, and we understood each other terminology and artistic inclinations.

We somehow talked abt how we started our business, and only realised we are of the same faith. And when we exchanged our thoughts, I can't help to be blessed by her sharings. Once again, I am comforted to know someone who has also come to realise all business growth came from the Lord. I have to say Brenda is a truly creative person.. when I saw her works, I was really happy, and having her one of my vendor partner allows me to dream even wilder and extraordinary weddings which we can both create together. I can't wait to go States this year to hear from the other planners what they have experienced this year, and knowing I am meeting David Tuttera soon.. just excites me..

Later that day, I went for the national prayer meeting organised by the churches in Singapore...
I was truly blessed.. we were all given a stone that has the wordings "Thus far He has helped us.." Yes, all these times, God has been the one leading each of my step.... be it planned or by accident, Heaven's Gift is where she is today is the fruit of diligence and divine provisions..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, i was wondering if i could get your email address? I'm not getting married, just had some questions to ask. Thanks :)

Popular Posts