It's ok not to be the superwoman...

I couldn't sleep the past few nights... and I wonder why...then I realised my old habits of pondering over the business matters in late nights has come back.

Have been meeting various industry players and suppliers to finalise most of my weddings in 2007... and each time, there are much sharing and exchange of knowledge in those meetings. I love these meetings, I get inspired to do much more, but at the same time, my mind couldn't stop working..

Often I wish I have mastered all the depths of all aspects in weddings esp the technicalities, from gown & suit making, accessories selections, to cake making, stage setup to even simple elements such as invitation design and production.. but I need to realise my mind has limited brain cells.. and it's ok not to be the superwoman who knows it all... I am afterall a human :)



Comments

Popular Posts