Count each day yr blessings...

Today is an unforgettable day...
Have a great lunch with Jas. Met up my ex-bride, Jas from 2005, a very creative lady with great talents in gem accessories creations. I remembered when I first knew her, I ever told her to try exploring her talent and set up a business in this line.. and a year later, she started her business.. am happy for her. Just as I left after the meeting, and was crossing the road (Not jaywalking, but with the green pedestrian light on!!!), a van dashed across towards me, and stop 30cm away from me... I was stunned and furious and stared for a long time at the driver...

The whole afternoon, that incident kinda shaken me for a while. For that moment, I was thinking I might have been killed, or in the hospital now... so close, and God was watching over me..
It was good later, that I met up with Marie & Chris and run through my wedding concept for them... we had a good time, and the ideas once again re-energises me, and the afternoon trauma left me for a while....

On my way home, I pondered.. God, life is indeed short, and I am thankful I still get to do the things I enjoy, be blessed with couples that provide me the opportunities to create the beautiful weddings I have been dreaming of, and be protected and covered by His grace.. and most of all, surrounded with His love that is everlasting.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my gosh!!! Must've been traumatic at first. Then it makes you really think about life and how fragil it is... :I
Hannah Chong said…
Yes Jas, it happened when I was just crossing after saying bye to you, and was thinking what a good lunch... and came that driver..

But I am glad I am still here.. hey, I sent your name to Ruchira.. so she might be calling you soon. BTW, love yr site.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts