I have the best PR Director...

Last week passed me by so fast. Was busy preparing a wedding for 12 April (that was yesterday). Imagine having yr dinner under the trees in Shang Island Ballroom. can't wait to see the pictures..

Ok I was deviating from what I wanted to share. I received an email from Business Times, they wanted to interview me regarding wedding trends in Singapore. Last wed, I had my interview, and was noted that I was the last planner to be interviewed. As usual, I was simply myself enjoying the interview process, tho I must admit I was pretty tired due to major setup on coming wedding. Strangely next day, I received an sms from the journalist : Hannah, do you mind if we change the angle of the article.. we decided to do a featured story of you, my editor felt it was interesting to feature you.
This news came unexpected and was a pleasant surprise for me.
In the midst of busying, preparing other's weddings, God has been good preparing my PR direction. Attached is the link of what Business Times has written abt me.
http://www.asiaone.com/Just+Woman/About+Me/Marketing+Series/Story/A1Story20080414-59675.html- Becoming a Wedding Planner.

I was reflecting, in the short span of last 4 years plus, I have not spent much time nor funds on advertising nor PR management, and yet, I have been very fortunate to be featured in many different medias, and our weddings were fortunate to be featured in some magazines. Many asked how did you reach those journalists.. I smiled : I never look for them, they came to me.. and now looking back, I was reminded.. it's really not coincidence, it's divine.. God has been my best PR director, every move, every coverage was predestined by Him.. and I am grateful. Heaven's Gift is truly a gift of His love and provision to me. Thank you Lord.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hannah, I think you are really blessed :) Congratulations!
Hannah Chong said…
Yes Jas, I am blessed!!!

Popular Posts