Children Birthday Parties


Just gotten the photos from Eadwine, and I always love his shots. This is our first children birthday party, but we have had great fun doing it. Have been leading children worship for so long, but never expected myself to be doing kids party, such an irony... and I believe more to come from now on. So enjoy these details as we have enjoyed creating them - DanDan's Safari. Jo sourced the hats, and we all love the customised balloons and I have fun decorating the place with my gals, and not forgetting my brother Chris.






I am so glad I have Joey to do this cake (a tree house with all the cutie animals). Joey, you are a genius... and I know you will be a great Pastry Chef after the Sydney training. And one thing the kids have greatest joy in : queuing up to exchange their goodies - even the mums were excited to choose for them.

















See the smiles of the children, that made our day!!!

Comments

JoeyRoo said…
I must compliement tat Eadwine really captures the beautiful moments.

Popular Posts