Creations that birthed out of emotions...

Last week, I finally got the time to take a look at the pictures of our recent works. Those pix brought back memories. The second part of 2010 was the most trying part of the year for me. A lot of mixed emotions as I went about doing the day to day business. It was the same emotions I went through when my granny passed on.. and yet the Lord has been gracious, I have never made so many fundamental life and business decisions in a short span of 4 months. I knew He stretched me, I understood it was another leap of faith I need to take in every decision. Now looking back, every decision seemingly seem rush, yet every decision He has carefully planned for me.. I stand in wonder.

Blogging is always to me a reflection, and not so much about publicity... It is my way of therapeutic expressions, and I know esp when my youths in church are always reading.. somehow it was also my way of educating the next generation how to treasure passion and inculcate perseverance and faith in the midst of pursuing our passions. I hope you are blessed to see the works that are birthed out of pain as well as much love. To God, be the glory...

Comments

Popular Posts