The other passion of mine...other than wedding planning...

Today marks the last time where my kids band get to play and worship with the children in Singapore expo.. It has been 5 years in Expo, time really flies.. and for me, it has been almost a decade since I last joined the children ministry... from sunday school teacher, to a team leader, to a worship leader. Been with the children is always so refreshing and heartwarming, they show you how sovereign God is and He can do all things through you if you believe (like the way the children will believe in God)...

Yes, I am their Auntie Hannah...
the Seniority Title I have learnt to accept and be thankful..

I always feel, if I am not a wedding planner, I don't mind being a nursery teacher... Yes, sometimes the children do drive you nuts, they challenge you to manage them, and you are humbled before God to learn to lead them, and yet at the end of the journey, you are amazed how they grow and are transformed to the very persons God want them to be..
I would never have imagined at the age of 38, I have a chance to sing, dance and be crazy with these kids. Yes, they called me Auntie Hannah, and they learn to give me the room to catch up with them, musically, physically and mentally...It is a lifetime experience I would treasure always.

My prayers for this generation will always be :
1) God, make them to be the next generation of godly leaders, who learn to seek Your voice, and stay close to Your hearts. They will be the history makers for You.
2) Teach them to always be bold to be Your voice to their generation. Always excel in what they do and believe, and be the best Artists, Doctors, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, Politicians and many more in their generations...
3) Finally, teach them to always remember You as their creator, You are the one who put in them the talents to shine, and on the day when they attain the world platforms and achievements, they will always remember to give you back the very glory that is due You.

I can't wait to see the next generation of leaders ... and I pray I will always be a part in building this generation with the others that have pathed the way for them....

Comments

Popular Posts