Entering into the 8th year....

Time really flies, and half a year will soon pass, and I have just entered into the 8th year of Heaven's Gift. This morning, while I was listening to Pastor preaching, I was reminded I needed to continue to blog my journey again and serve as a reminder to myself how the Lord has been faithful in my business journey and personal walk... I have not be consistent in my blogging, shame on me...

Before I begin to blog again, I asked myself, "Hannah, why do you blog" and "what do you really want to leave for the readers to remember"... "is
blogging for them or for yourself.. ??" Finally I concluded, it is first for myself - to record the journey I have taken as an entrepreneur, a visionary and me being a woman, and at the same time, it is my short story unfold for others.. Pastor once asked me, what is the legacy you would leave for your next generation.. and my answer is : My testimony of His faithfulness in the midst of my humanity... Blogging was never meant for business publicity, hence you would realise you hardly see any inspiration boards about my wedding ideas. Instead, it is filled with my thoughts and journey I have gone through as a business woman and as an individual. And I intend to keep it that way, it is a window where the readers can begin to see the real Hannah behind all the creations.
2011 is a very special year to me, because other than the fact that Senior Pastor declared that it is a year of empowerment, I heard specifically from the Lord, that it would be a year I cross borders to create events and touch lives, and it would also be a year that He will surprise me with a gift I thought He has forgotten about providing me. Interestingly, before 2011 was dawned, I have had no idea nor seen any visible possibilities of how the above could happen. We did not have any overseas deal then, and at that time, I was somewhat tired of working so hard, and having to deal with some of my personal struggles.

6 months have passed in 2011, and looking back, God's words are pure, and every word of His is true and steadfast. In Feb 2011, I did not have any weddings from April onwards, and I assumed that maybe this was a year I could rest. And when March 2011 came to a close, we closed 5 deals, and 2 overseas project for 2011- Chennai & Bali. Chennai's experience was a straining 3 months of conceptualising and detailing, but the final outcome was a true blessing. My team has witnessed how the Lord enabled our mind to be quickened and be creative in the shortest turnaround time. The meticulous side of us was even stretched and sharpened, we have never thought we would ever detailed platings down to the cutleries and equipments used for every 60 items of food used in an event. Now looking back, I am very proud of my team, everyone is a gift from God. Everyone had a great time and experience in Chennai, a project I am now thankful...

And during this period, Penang & Cheju opportunities were opened, and I saw a new wave of new clients that came into our lives. Clients that are so loving to each other, clients that believe in our professionalism and precision, clients that have become lifelong friends after the events.
And this is the very reason I entered into weddings, and do what I do. Beyond profits and dollars, I want to be passionate to touch lives. I don't profess I could help the world, but my heart is to see life in different light, and be touched in the midst of serving others, and in return be a blessing to others. And in the midst of all my works and creations, I hope to discover the meaning of true love and steadfast faith. May this post mark a renewed expression of blogging and journalling ...

Comments

Leesa said…
Your topic is very nice. the entering start in main Singapore wedding planner is very famous in the using wedding planner.

Popular Posts